Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.
There's a lot going on today, so my post will be short and sweet. I'll visit and leave comments once I return home.
I ordered this first book through the Amazon VINE program.
FINALLY A DIET DESIGNED FOR YOU
Based on the latest research showing that men and women metabolize food and lose weight differently, Eat Like a Woman (And Never Diet Again) is a groundbreaking three-step program tailored specifically to the needs of the female body. Staness Jonekos, author of The Menopause Makeover, and leading women's health expert Dr. Marjorie Jenkins show you how to lose weight without deprivation, look younger and feel better than ever. Eat Like a Woman will revolutionize the way you think about food. You'll learn to understand the relationship between stress and your health, interpret the messages your body is sending you, and how to eat to support hormone balance and emotional health. Begin to eat like a woman and in just three weeks you can
•Drop those stubborn pounds
•Effortlessly maintain a healthy weight
•Change your relationship with food
•Reduce your risk of disease
•Slow the aging process
Includes favorite recipes from Sheryl Crow, Padma Lakshmi, Florence Henderson, Dolly Parton, Nancy Cartwright, Devin Alexander, Cristina Ferrare, and other popular chefs and celebrities.
I own all the Anne books and several Avonlea novels, but having them all together on my Kindle will allow me to skim them more often. This was a Kindle freebie.
This exciting collection has these great features:
- The complete text of eight great books featuring Anne "with an e" Shirley
- Three additional novels from Lucy Maud Montgomery
- One complete book of poetry by Montgomery, "The Watchman and Other Poems"
- 142 wonderful short stories written by Montgomery
- Links to download the unabridged audiobooks of all 11 novels for FREE!
- The ability to easily jump to any book using the Kindle "go to" feature
- An individual, active table of contents for each book so you can go to any chapter
- Clean formatting, giving you full control over fonts and font sizes.
I also borrowed three books from the library this week for research purposes:
That's it from my end. What do you receive in your mailbox?