One of the most challenging things for me as a busy mom is in learning the most effective and efficient ways to take care of myself and my family. Managing a few health conditions (high cholesterol and blood sugar for the hubby and osteopenia for me) makes cooking an even bigger challenge. I find I'm looking for ways to make more of my own foods and depend less on pre-packaged foods and frozen foods.
Here are some links to help busy moms and their families stay healthy:
- Nutrition Tips for Busy Moms - Here are more than a dozen healthy eating tips.
- 5 Healthy Tips for Busy Moms - How to work in exercise, eat right, and prioritize from Modern Mom.
- The Best Health Tips for Moms - Here you can find out how to squeeze exercise into your busy day, learn how to exercise properly, and eat right.
- The Working Mom's Renewable Energy Plan - This plan from Working Mother is said to help you get your mojo back.
- 10 Simple Strategies for Busy Moms to Stay Healthy - Sugar-free Mom offers tips about eating clean, daily exercise, date nights, and more.