Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Bargain Book: 365 Days of Juicing Recipes by Emma Katie
365 Days of Juicing Recipes is about feeling great, having more energy, stabilizing your mood, and keeping yourself as healthy as possible. These things can be achieved by learning some nutrition basics and using them in a way that works for you.
The book has every single recipe with perfect tips for garnishing, presentation and juice making tips as well. The recipes are also well presented with pictures and even perfectly measured. The ingredients listed can be accumulated from any local grocery store. These recipes keep in mind the needs of diabetic patients; thus every juice recipe can be made with or without sugar. The book contains recipes for kids, for adults and for health concerned people as well. These are not only served after or before the main course but can also be prepared on a hot summer day.
In 365 Juicing Recipes, the author provides 365 healthy recipes for people who are searching for a healthier life. Juicing offers several advantages:
• Juices are the best way to get direct nutrients, minerals, iron, and essential acids and even glucose.
• Juices don’t only mean fruit juices. Vegetable juices are also the best way to refresh your inner body without having to trouble the digestive organs.
• Juices are also perfectly made for those people who want to stay fit and healthy.
• Most of them are essential to our body growth, for our daily diet as well as to oxidize the inner portion of the body.
• Juices expand your vitality and are delicious
Get valuable tips like using ingredients which are spicy, herbaceous and high yielding like root vegetables and beet greens.
In addition to mouthwatering recipes like:
Beet and Celery Juice
Cucumber and Tomato Juice
Get your copy today and enjoy 365 days of delicious, healthy and mouth watering juicing recipes.
File Size: 1809 KB
Print Length: 227 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: 365 Days of Juicing Recipes (November 18, 2014)
Publication Date: November 18, 2014
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.